[button link=”http://newton-med.com/demo” color=”#018d11″ class=”my-button”]Schedule A Demo[/button]
Full Service Practice Management
- Treating patients should be your primary focus each and every day. So stop fretting about whether or not a code is up-to-date or which payer will pay for a certain procedure. Place all those concerns in our hands and let us guide your staff in the right direction.
- Our software will always be updated with the most current information available in order to better support you, your staff, and most importantly, your patients.
ICD-10 Codes and Rules
- With so many codes and rule changes to keep track of why should you have to spend so much time learning all of the new ICD-10 rules and implementation guidelines?
- Time is money and we want to save you both. Let us handle this craziness and introduce you to the new coding system gradually over time and ease your coding worries.
Payer Rules and Compliance
- Much like the uniqueness of each of your patients, every insurance payer is completely unique as well. They all have specific filing guidelines, fee schedules, and multiple claims addresses.
- With over a decade of experience, we have a firm handle on all of these details and an inside knowledge of all changes and times lines.
CMS-1500 vs. Electronic Secondary Claims
- What if we could help you eliminate CMS-1500 forms? Newtonmed will submit those secondary claim forms electronically, getting you paid faster.
- Our software allows for secondary claim submission. Not only do we help save trees, but we get you paid faster. Typical paper claim resolution can take up to 60 days to receive payment. On the other hand, electronic claim resolution can be as little as 2 weeks.
Non-traditional Practice Management
We pride ourselves on going above and beyond the call of the traditional billing services. We feel it’s our job to help keep your office running as smoothly as possible. Our goal is to increase the efficiency of your staff, free up your time, and save you money. Along with everything mentioned above, we offer comprehensive office training, conduct detailed assessments of your staff’s practices, aggressively work your Account Receivables, and review and update your contracting and credentialing status for all your payers. We work hard so you don’t have to focus on anything but patient care!
[box style=”rounded” border=”full”]
Have You Seen Our “Physician’s Guide To Choosing A Medical Billing Practice”?
[button size=”large” link=”http://newton-med.com/the-physicians-guide-to-choosing-a-medical-billing-service/” color=”#018d11″]Click Here To Get Your Free Guide![/button]